Below are some links that will hopefully help guide you in your search for the right healthcare provider:
-International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- A network of dental, medical and research professionals who seek to raise the standards of scientific biocompatibility in the dental practice with information from the latest interdisciplinary research.
- Quicksilver Scientific is an analytical laboratory that specializes in mercury analysis. If mercury poisoning or contamination is a concern, we can utilize Quicksilver Scientific to help monitor mercury levels during all phases of treatment.
-American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- The A4M is comprised of 22,000-plus members from 105 nations worldwide, and is dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process.
-Fluoride Action Network (FAN)
- The Fluoride Action Network seeks to broaden awareness about the toxicity of fluoride compounds, provides comprehensive and up-to-date information, and monitors government agency actions that impact the public's exposure to fluoride.Other areas of interest to keep an eye on:
-"You Put What in My Mouth?"
- a recently funded Kickstarter project
on the history and possible complications associated with dental amalgam fillings.
-Duck Duck Go
- A smart, responsive, excellent search engine that respects your privacy, related to the donttrack.us